Monday, May 17, 2010

CAPE TOWN




I am ones back again in Cape Town ...I came here for the Cairo to Cape Town arrival on the 15th of May but actually I came few days earlier to enjoy Cape Town with my two friends...Some nice shopping, eating out and enjoying the sun set at the Radisson Hotel by the sea drinking some champagne, walking on the beach, that's one part what Cape Town can offer but there are plenty more...With my friend I stayed in a B&B in Camps Bay, there are plenty options for accommodations. Now I am staying in the V&A hotel in Waterfront and as I got in to the hotel reception, I was told that they have upgraded us to the Boutique Hotel of the V&A just opposite side of the street. The room is really stunning and we have a view from the balcony over the whole Waterfront area and from here we can even see Robben Island, which sadly famous for it's prison where Nelson Mandela spent many years... Now it is a museum and you can catch a boat from Waterfront harbour to visit the museum.


Cape Town is a shoppers paradise, you find some nice ethnic chic souvenirs to take back home, clothing, local natural products etc...
Table Mountain...View from the Radisson hotel terassace by the sea at Waterfront
Sun set colours of the sky...Waterfront from the backside...
Cape town is surrounded by the sea so you can just pick up one of the many beaches and walk, swim or just sit and enjoy the view...The water is not very warm at least this time of the year and never expect to have warm swimming water in Cape Town...

No comments: