Thursday, December 2, 2010

NEW COLOURS IN MY BEDROOM




 Seasonal decorating can be fun. Just by changing part of the soft decoration, curtains, cushions, sheets, duvet covers, carpet or rugs can change the whole look of a room. I don't keep any curtains in my house and I don't even have carpets or rugs due to the under floor heating. Wooden floor don't like rugs while you using the under floor heating. So my way to change my bedroom on suite bathroom was to change the colour of the duvet covers and cushions and in the bathroom the towels and few bathroom items and candle holders. Then actually my husband made me a lovely LOVE message for our bedroom. See the next posting...

It is very easy to change the look of your room with few good ideas. if you don't have any, have a look of the list after the last photo of this posting. You can find some book that gives you lovely ideas for your bedroom...It is fun and you will have lot of joy to create something new...





Joan Kohn's It's Your Bed and Bath: Hundreds of Beautiful Design Ideas



No comments: