Friday, September 25, 2009

CRAFT ROOM





I found suitable furniture in IKEA for this room. The shelves are attached on 3 aluminium poles and what is good I could choose how many and what kind of shelving I needed. Most of the storage card board boxes are from Ikea as well. Opposite side of the shelving is the bed that can be open to a double bed when needed and it still has 3 large storage drawers in it as well. The duvet cover and pillow cases are from Finlayson's Moomin Collection. Finlayson is a Finnish company that has a nice collection of fabrics, duvet covers and table clothes and every season they will bring some new designs...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your craft room...Hmmm some idea's for sorting out mine when I get home as I can see I will be spending lots of time in there. I am really looking forward to getting to all the little projects that I have been putting off for so long now.