Thursday, September 24, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME

I am back home since last night. It was a pleasure to sleep in my own bed, it has been 3 weeks that I have changed hotel almost everyday. The 3 weeks on the road riding from Andorra to Santiago de Compostelle have been so full of happenings that I can't even remember all things we have done and seen anymore. Luckily I have all my photos. Thanks for all who has followed us on our trip by the other blog and by facebook.
Travelling in Spain by bicycle has been an experience, the seaneries has changed from mountains to semi-desert and to green forest before Santiago. We have eaten in so many tapas and pincho bars, tasted so many good Spanish wines, eaten so many local specialities and for our suprise it is fairly cheap to eat out in Spain, hotels have been very clean and most of them very modern too, even in the very small towns, good value for money.
I took me the whole day to get back on track... what next...
So I went to see my favorite blogs and what they have been up to while I was away...
I noticed that some had autumn blues, not really having much to tell, some had been really busy as always and on one there were people telling what keeps their marriage happy... cycling...charing special moments...
Now I need to get busy with something else... cycling has taken all my time for last 3 weeks... but my house in Andorra seems to need some care... So from tomorrow you can follow the photos of my home in Andorra and get some ideas for decoration too...

No comments: