Sunday, December 6, 2009

CHRISTMAS BLOGS


I am heading to Paris today and I am not able to do any posting from there, but have a look of the new list of blogs that I have posted on the side under the title Chritsmas blogs... Christmas in Finland is really special and I will be there again this Chritsmas time, hopefully from the 15th of December...But while waiting my photos of Paris have a look of these wonderful blogs of festive season preparations... I hope you will enjoy them as much I am and just use the translator because most of them are in Finnish language...

1 comment:

The Spirit of Abundance said...

Heippa Jaana,

Kiva idea laittaa linkit Suomalaisiin joulublogeihin :)! Mun pitääkin tutustua niihin paremmin.

Itse olen kyllä jo alkanut joulukoristelut kotona (vietämme kylläkin joulun Hollannissa), mutten ole pahemmin saanut aikaiseksi laittaa kuvia blogiin. Kuvia olen kyllä ottanut vaikka kuinka paljon, mutta täällä on ollut veto vähän veks kun ollaan pikkasen sairasteltu...

Hyvää Pariisin matkaa :).

t. Nona