Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!


Happy New Year 2010 to everybody and thank you so much for following, commenting and  visiting my blog... I am so grateful to all of you... I wish all the best for everybody... Year 2010 will be full of new postings of life, travelling, decoration, wine and food, but also I wish you will follow my other blog http://www.africanride.blogspot.com/. It is about 12000km cycling race that my husband will start the 16th of January and it will take 4 month to complete it. The race will be from Cairo to Cape Town and on the way they will do charity work...So if you wish to participate by donating a bike for the health care organizations, you can still do it and every cent goes to the bike...1 bike = 100 euros, you can donate even less and we can make up one bike by putting together all the smaller donations. You can find the blog also on the left side of my blog...

1 comment:

Loree said...

Happy new year and looking forward to reading more of your interesting posts.