Saturday, January 2, 2010

DETAILS OF THE GUEST BEDROOM


The bed, the bedlinen and the curtain fabric are from Ikea. The bed has four big drawers for storage witch is always welcome, the side tables are from Ikea too...The frames I made myself using an african pattern fabric and I have add beaded table sets and glass coasters on the fabric by sewing them by hand...The fabric was first fixed by stables on the Ikea frame and after that I sewed the bead table mats on it, the fabric has to be very tight that it can support the weight of the beaded table set... In these frames I have added an extra layer of plain cotton fabric under the african fabric that gives more support and it hides the see through effect that some fabrics can have... I have paint a half cercle behind the bed...
There is still my main bedroom that I haven't show to you but there is a reason for that... so you have to wait until the 7th of Jan...

No comments: