Tuesday, October 27, 2009

COOKING POTS


Today I went to buy a gift for my friend, and I had to drive half way through the whole country,  I Andorra that takes only 30 min even you drive according to the speed limits, which mostly is only 60km/h. On the opposite side of the gift shop I saw a typical Spanish pottery shot, so I went in to have a look. They had these earthenware cooking pots that can be used in the oven or even on the open fire. And they are really cheap from 1 -17 euros. I bought few of them to complete my collection and the 32cm diameter, the biggest one on the photo cost me only 7 euros and it is 100% natural... These are the best ones to cook food in the oven. The lady who was taking care of the shop was at least 90 years old, a small lady with hundred of wrinkles on her face and hands that look like she has been working hard all her life, she counted my shopping on a piece of paper and I could see her mind was still so sharp... The Andorrans has the longevity record before the Japanese...Healthy food, fresh mountain air, clean water, no crime, no tax, people walk a lot...

No comments: