Wednesday, October 7, 2009

THANK YOU

Thank you for all people who has been visiting my blog. I got a first visitor today from Japan and I hope I will get plenty more... thanks for the comments too...
Today my posting took a long time because I am not at home with my fast connection. I am visiting Barcelona ones again, but this time taking my mother around the things that I have posted already earlier in August. I would like to post something about Barcelona anyway as it is such a lovely city and still warm this time of the year. So not far where I stay now in a private flat I found an area that I am going to walk around tomorrow, it has lots of boutiques, small but nice ones and it has lots of really narrow street, so tomorrow morning I will go and check up all that for me and for you too...

1 comment:

Jack Humphreville said...

Los Angeles here and we will miss you in Budapest.